Now This Is Pleasant. Lakes and ponds
lit by the changing colors of sunrise and sunset. Trees that keep the sounds
of the outside world outside. Green
spaces where children can play and you can sit in the shade. This is Foxbank
This master-planned community offers homes and townhomes
in various styles, sizes and prices. We've also provided room for a long list
of amenities - picturesque lake, resort-style swimming
pool, parks, sidewalks and a village area for shops. We've even donated 20 acres
to Berkeley County School District for a new elementary school, making Foxbank
Plantation even more convenient for young families. Mt. Pleasant, with its
restaurants and entertainment, is accessible by I-26 and Highway 52..
Unlike other area communities built on land this beautiful, Foxbank Plantation
is attainable. So if you've always wanted a Lowcountry home where you could sit
on your porch, watching the sunset with your kids or just enjoying the absence
of noise and traffic, you'll find this is a very pleasant neighborhood.
- 800-acre master planned community preserving the beauty of the Lowcountry.
- Single-family homes and townhomes in a range of styles, sizes and prices. View
the builders section for more accurate pricing information.
- Lakes, ponds, parks, resort-style swimming pool and walking paths.
- Village area with shops.
- Proposed new elementary school.
- Convenient access to Highway 52 and I-26.